The passing of a loved one is always an emotional affair, even if each of us has our own way of showing it. Some learn to move on and cope with their grief. But there are others whose grief is too much for them to handle. How do you know that you are not really coping? When do you need bereavement support from Home Health & Hospice in Wichita, Kansas?
Here are the signs that you should look out for.
- You feel numb and unable to process any type of emotion
- You feel like nothing matters anymore
- You avoid socializing and you have thoughts of self-harm
- You experience hallucinations about your dead loved one
- You feel guilty or feel responsible for not preventing their death
Another sign that you need bereavement support is when you feel like life is too much of a chore. It may even reach a point where you’ll need a home health aide just to keep things together. Don’t let this happen. Once you identify these signs, get professional help.
Providence Home Health and Hospice LLC provides bereavement support services to help families cope with their loss. You may feel vulnerable asking for help, but don’t let that stop you from getting your life back together. We’ll provide the counseling you need to help you overcome your grief and we’ll be there each step of the way.
Learn more about health care in Kansas and the services we provide. Talk to us.